The Olympic Torch Relay might be over but the flame is still burning until closing ceremonies. Still time to throw your own Olympic party and send your guests home with these adorable Olympic Torch party favors!
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking these links will help support this blog so I can keep creating things to share with you, but you will never pay more by using an affiliate link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- White Sixlets (substitute white confetti if candy doesn’t work)
- Large, clear straws (about 1/2″ wide)
- Orange & yellow festooning (or tissue paper)
- Glue gun
- Gold foil washi tape
Step-By-Step DIY Video:
More Olympic Party Ideas:
- See the full Olympic Party
- Olympic party hats (free printable included)
- Gold medal milk bottles and cutlery
Want to know how to make a decoration that I don’t have a video for yet? Leave a comment and I’ll try to include it in my next party.
All photos and video by Partyography.