What do you put in Easter baskets when the children are all under 3 years old? Playdough! But not just any playdough, I took basic playdough and put an Easter themed twist on it. If you’re looking to add some creativity to your baskets, here’s a super easy DIY.
- Make your basic playdough
- Break into sections and add food coloring, the more colors the better (I used 4 different Neon and Yellow)
- Roll the dough into egg shapes
- Put fake grass into the bottom of mason jars
- Add the eggs to mason jars (make sure to mix up the colors)
- Decorate with bunny ears or ribbon if you like
It was a big hit with the little ones and the fact that the playdough turned tie-dye colors once we got to playing made it all the better!
All photos by Partyography.